Songs About Forgiveness Through The Decades
Music is powerful. It has the capabilities of uniting us, helping us relate to one another, work through our pain and connect with our emotions.
It also has the power of helping us when we are on a journey of forgiveness. We have compiled a list of songs from many decades about forgiving people and asking for forgiveness in hopes of helping you through the process and see things from the others person perspective.
1. Hurt by Christina Aguilera (2009)
2. Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Your Grievances by Daniel Johnson (1983)
3. Forgive Me by Donna Summer (1984)
4. I Forgive You by Kelly Clarkson (2011)
5. You are Forgiven by Anais Mitchell (2012)
6. Willing to Forgive by Aretha Franklin (1994)
7. My love, Forgive Me (amore, scusami) by Robert Goulet (1964)
8. Flowers Mean Forgiveness by Frank Sinatra (1956)